Current Job Openings
Who We Are
Magnit is the evolution of work. Serving hundreds of the world's most recognizable brands for the past 30+ years, Magnit offers the industry's first holistic platform for the modern workforce. Magnit's integrated workforce management (IWM) platform supported by data, software, intelligence, and best-in-class services team is key to our clients' success. It can adapt quickly to regional or industry economic shifts, and provides the speed, scale, flexibility, transparency, and expertise required to meet an organization's contingent workforce management, talent strategy and broader organization goals. At Magnit, you'll work with passionate colleagues who collaborate and deliver meaningful results that positively transform the largest companies around the globe.
LOKI Systems is transforming and automating the way our payroll and staff scheduling product lines are tested on Microsoft's Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations ERP platform. We are building a unique and highly professional QA team to design and develop our future state capabilities regarding manual and automated testing.
This initiative requires a sophisticated testing strategy and executing high-quality testing outputs that will support our release roadmap deliverables. The Software QA Analyst will be responsible for covering the manual testing of new functionality, client-customized solutions, performance, and regression testing as required.
We are looking for an analytical and open-minded individual who enjoys learning the ins-and-outs of an application and can thrive when testing requirements are ambiguous or decentralized. We work fast, collaborate, and celebrate as a team. We are united by a commitment to shaping LOKI Systems' culture around people, processes, and technology, and by our desire to build a
What You Will Do
As a Software QA Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and managing artifacts related to the test plan, test scenarios and test cases by:
- Reviewing internal documentation, TFS/DevOps issue items and DevOps test suites
- Reviewing client FRDs / FDDs to understand custom features, use cases, and client scenarios
- Developing a deep understanding of our complex payroll and staff scheduling products, localizations that are specialized to handle CAN, GBR, USA payroll and QA processes
- Perform manual testing, the scope of which will encompass areas of our software outside of or not yet covered by automation
- Assist in the test management process by:
- Documenting test cases run and logging issues in detail
- Collaborating with Developers to resolve issues found in a release cycle by assisting in diagnosis and replication of issues
- Reporting on testing progress and status to QA Manager
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of testing strategy and methods
- Manage multiple tasks and adhere to project schedules
- Review release notes and user guides for new product releases
What You Will Need
- 3 - 5 years of work experience in Web Application Software Quality Assurance testing, preferably with ERP systems such as Microsoft Dynamics GP, Business Central, or Finance & Operations, or related experience in applied business/accounting workflow/payroll/staff scheduling systems
- Familiarity with any centralized test case management system
- Experience writing basic SQL queries and/or debugging code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys working independently and managing multiple projects at the same time
- Proactive in raising potential risks or concerns
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Computer Science or a related business discipline
What Magnit will Offer You
At Magnit, you'll be joining an innovative, high-growth environment and can quickly make an impact to help transform the largest companies in the world. You'll work with passionate colleagues who collaborate and deliver. Magnit offers all employees the opportunity for growth and development, and we want individuals to fulfill their potential and blaze their own trails! Magnit will offer you a competitive benefits package, including unlimited PTO, medical, dental, and vision coverage, retirement planning, as well as discounts and perks for tickets, travel, merchandise and more! Magnit encourages employees to participate in giving back, and we will match employee contributions to favorite charities and support corporate volunteering hours to make a difference in your community!
If this role isn't for you
Stay in touch, we will let you know when we have new positions on the team.
To see a complete list of our open career opportunities please visit https://magnitglobal.com/us/en/company/careers.html To do our best work we need different viewpoints. Therefore, we celebrate diversity and embrace inclusion.