Current Job Openings
Who We Are
PRO Unlimited is the future of work. Serving hundreds of the world's most recognizable brands for the past 30+ years, PRO Unlimited offers the industry's first holistic platform for the modern workforce. PRO's integrated workforce management (IWM) platform supported by data, software, intelligence, and best-in-class services team is key to our clients' success. It can adapt quickly to regional or industry economic shifts, and provides the speed, scale, flexibility, transparency, and expertise required to meet an organization's contingent workforce management, talent strategy and broader organization goals. At PRO, you'll work with passionate colleagues who collaborate and deliver meaningful results that positively transform the largest companies around the globe.
About the Role
The Operations Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations and strategic management of their designated account(s). You will lead the on-site PRO team and act as a role model for excellent client service while delivering on PRO's contingent workforce program(s).
Day In the Life
As a senior member of the on-site team, Operations Manager's daily activities may include operational meetings with key client contacts and internal team, oversight of PRO's onsite team, monitoring escalations and briefing suppliers. Specific activities will vary based on client and location.
What You Will Do
- Ensure smooth delivery in areas of service for your client such as contingent workforce management; Independent Contractor Compliance; Payrolling of client-referred/self-sourced workers; Statement of Work Management; worker on/offboarding and Co-Employment Risk Mitigation
- Ensure PRO's contractual scope of services is delivered to the highest standards through strong line management, cross training, and regular process review
- Ensure strong understanding of client and market dynamics among all team members
- Engage and partner with the Program Manager and Director of Client Services to introduce any new services to the client
- Manage supplier relationships through close communication and collaboration. Participate in all relevant training programs available internally for business and professional development knowledge
- Maintain relationships with PRO colleagues at other client locations, utilizing support and experience to identify suitable improvements to own client processes and services
- Conduct continuous analysis of Supplier performance via PRO's Supplier Scorecard methodology.
- Develop and maintain client relationships through regularly meeting with client Hiring Managers and other users of the PRO program, encouraging feedback continuously
- Contribute to Internal Account Reviews and Quarterly Business Development Plans. Participate in developing account annual forecast and monitor team's delivery according to plan forecasts.
- Manage PRO's on-site team effectively, offering guidance and support as needed to maintain a high performing team
This role benefits from the support of an experienced Program Manager who will work closely with you in providing guidance and feedback as you develop and progress in your role. We are committed to our employees' growth – we have formalized development programs and actively advertise our open positions internally to support internal movement.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous management experience in Temporary Staffing, Talent Acquisition and/or Human Resources; MSP experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of employment and labor laws in areas of operation
- Experience evaluating and improving process management
- Extensive vendor management experience across disciplines and geographic locations preferred
- Experience with on-site operations for Fortune 500/1000 companies preferred
- Service & detail oriented. Proficiency in MS Excel preferred. Strategic thinking and complex problem-solving skills
What PRO will Offer You
At PRO Unlimited, you'll be joining an innovative, high-growth environment and can quickly make an impact to help transform the largest companies in the world. You'll work with passionate colleagues who collaborate and deliver. PRO offers all employees the opportunity for growth and development, and we want individuals to fulfill their potential and blaze their own trails! PRO will offer you a competitive benefits package, including unlimited PTO, medical, dental, and vision coverage, retirement planning, as well as discounts and perks for tickets, travel, merchandise and more! PRO encourages employees to participate in giving back, and we will match employee contributions to favorite charities and support corporate volunteering hours to make a difference in your community!
If this role isn't for you
Stay in touch, we will let you know when we have new positions on the team.
To see a complete list of our open career opportunities please
To do our best work we need different viewpoints. Therefore, we celebrate diversity and
embrace inclusion. As an equal opportunity employer, we are dedicated to building a
team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We strive to
ensure that we maintain a positive and enriching work environment for all.